Budgeting/Cost Estimating, Schedule/Cost Control, Community Relations, Program Administration Services, Quality Assurance/Quality Control, Procurement Process Support.
Estimating Database Management, Project Cost Estimating, Project Cost Management, Project Schedule Control, Progress Reporting.
Procurement and Subcontract Management Support, Contract Solicitation, Award, and Administration Support, Contract Closeout Management Support, Change Order Management Support.
Technical Assistance to Prime and Subcontractors, DBE Contract Compliance Management, DBE Program Software and Module Management, DBE Compliance Reporting, Davis Bacon Compliance Reporting
Right of Way Acquisition Support, Environmental Assessment and Permitting Support
- DESIGN/ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT
Design Schedule Monitoring, Technical and Cost Design Review, Value Engineering Analysis, CADD Support, As-Built Documentation
Construction Contract Administration, Shop Drawing Review, As-Built Documentation, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Payroll Monitoring, Safety Program Monitoring
Occupancy Coordination, Post Occupancy Service
- PROJECT CLOSEOUT MANAGEMENT
Claims Evaluation and Management
Document Control System, Transition Phase/ Working with Incumbent, Office Procedure Training, Badging Support, Orientation
TRG key personnel have decades of experience creating, managing and implementing development projects in Africa, Latin America, and Asia for both private clients and the U.S. government, including USAID, Millennium Challenge Corporation and the Department of State.
Areas of substantive international expertise include:
- Social and environmental risk assessment and management
- Design and implementation of community engagement/development programs
- Conflict resolution and mitigation
- Institutional capacity building (civil society, government, communities)
- Renewable energy power project development
- Rural electrification
- Democracy and governance
- Social development and human rights
- Private sector growth and sustainability